Atakie is an Accountant with more than 7.5 years' experience. He is experience in Accounting in areas
of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets Accounting, General Ledger Accounting and
Banking. In addition to the above he is experience in transformation of financial statement in
compliance with IFRS, Parallel reporting and dual reporting requirement, sound knowledge of IFRS
standards, OHADA Accounting, US-GAAP, consolidation of accounts and sound corporate governance
He is also a Sage SAARI administrator and has champion many projects in the implementation of
Sage SAARI. He has a solid command in the implementation and integration of Sage Server to all
Sage modules (Accounting, Sales Management, Payroll, Fixed Asset and POS)
Since early in his career he has established himself as a high achiever and have well proven career
path from Accounting to Accounting Systems implementation. He has sound global experience and
has worked with multiple companies and technical teams from various countries.
Atakie is a self-starter with strong analytic skills, great interpersonal communication, presentation and
good work ethnics. I pride myself on taking accountability and responsibility for my direct reports and
have always been very much a team player.
I continuously strive to convert many of the challenges faced into opportunities, allowing me to grow
closer towards my aspirations and at the same time delivering qualitatively.
• Strong analytical skills - able to analyse complex data, draw meaningful conclusions and make
• Excellent listener and communicator, effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Tactical, strategic and proactive - anticipates and takes initiative.
• Attention to detail.
• OHADA Accounting law
• US & UK GAAP experience
• In-depth knowledge of IFRS
• Consolidation of accounts
• Confident, assertive a 'doer'.
• Ability to build a shared sense of urgency and capacity for achieving identified goals
• A constructive team member; contributes practically to the success of the team.
• An inspiring leader with the ability to think laterally, provide solutions and exercise
independent judgment in the resolution of problems.
• Focused, motivated and target driven; determined to succeed.
• Used to working under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
Name Atakie Cornelius Atakie
Ethnic Group and Gender Black, Male
private sector development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.