• Looking for short and long term roles in evaluation, research, monitoring and learning in nutrition and health.
• Over 6 years experience in evaluations, learning and research with Action Against Hunger and an MSc in Public Health Development from London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
• Extensive experience with coverage assessments including SQUEAC, SLEAC, CSAS and community assessments, having conducted over 10 different assessments directly and supported as many more remotely.
• Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative research skills, compounded by further learning in public health research methods including epidemiology, statistical analysis and study design during MSc.
• Proven ability to manage large-scale projects, analyse health and nutrition data, and communicate information both orally and in writing in a compelling manner.
• Ability to work with a wide range of individuals to make sense of health contexts, identify research needs and provide programmatic recommendations
research & development
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!