I. Personnel Skills
• Good coordination/management skills
• High IT knowledge (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Influence and Counselling Skills
• Pro-active and Self-motivated
• Good written and verbal communication skills (Kinyarwanda, English, French and Kiswahili)
• Understanding of the role of international development and more specifically of volunteering in Rwanda
• Flexibility to adapt, positive attitude towards change, and a constructive and creative approach to problem solving
• A0 Educational Psychology with Distinction, University of Rwanda, 2006
• Upper Level Certificate, 1998
III. CURRENT PROJECTS
• Intervention towards families and mostly children under vulnerability: violated women and daughters, living with HIV, Orphans, Children from very poor family
anti-poverty / social justice
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!