Innovative, cross-functional leader with demonstrated expertise developing the global vision/strategies needed to help NGOs and mission-driven organizations build operational capacity, execute programs, and maintain compliance with complex institution and funder requirements -- encompassing both pre- and post-award environments.
Extensive knowledge of grants making rules and regulations related to the US Government, Foreign Government and Private Partners. Experienced providing matrix management leadership in places such as South Africa, DRC, Kenya, Ethiopia, London, Scotland and India. Product Owner and implementation leader of a cutting-edge new global Grant and Contract Management system based on a Salesforce CRM platform.
Areas of expertise include:
• Strategic Planning, Vision & Goal-Setting
• NGO Team Hiring, Training, Mentoring & Leadership
• New Program Design, Development, Implementation & Monitoring
• Operations Management (IT, HR, Finance, Communications)
• Business Development, Fundraising & Donor Relations
• Grantmaking & Subrecipient Monitoring Programs
• Best Practices, Process Improvement & Operational Excellence
• Turnaround & Restructuring Initiatives
• Budgeting, Forecasting & Financial Reporting
Industry background encompasses international aid and development, natural disaster & crisis response, emergency preparedness, refugee and resettlement programs, poverty alleviation, hunger & food security, affordable housing, social justice, and global health.
Open to all relevant conversations at firstname.lastname@example.org.