I have always been a highly relational person. Being the baby and having four extremely outgoing siblings sort of had a way of molding me into a social butterfly! This personable nature of mine has served me well wherever I go and there are people, which is...everywhere!
The biggest and most significant event to occur in my life happened when I was a 20-year-old college student; it's the day that I became a Christian. A change occurred in my heart that year that would cause a change in my entire life and way I see the world and people. Now, serving people, meetings needs, and improving lives is all I want to do!
I see improving the lives of others as a 24/7 vocation. When I'm not "on the clock" meeting people for my job, I'm seeking less formal ways to connect to people and relate to them: in the gym, at the grocery store, anywhere! I love to lift weights, train martial arts, and play video games with my friends.
Reasons to contact me:
- I have experience leading ethnically and culturally diverse teams of people of all different ages, and I have a sixth sense for cross-cultural communication
- I am very outgoing and confident in my own abilities
- I am compassionate and sympathetic toward others but also direct, and bold in adversity
- I have lived outside of the US for 4 months in South America as a student and for 2 years as a missionary in Eastern Europe, so my experience in cross-cultural situations is extensive for a person of my age
- In my first year of working for Cru, as the youngest and least experienced intern, I was chosen to lead a a team and then chosen again the following year
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!