Cross cultural leader with Strategic Analysis/Planning, New Business Development, Contract Negotiations, Sales/Marketing, Team Building/Training and Budget/Accounting experience.
Expertise in complex international/domestic business operations while developing profit-generating methods, while inspiring staff to take pride in their contribution to deliver excellent products/services.
Actively collaborates with regulatory agencies, executives, business staff, vendors/suppliers, and clients to analyze needs, identify challenges, resolve issues and formulate a successful plan for exceeding clients requirements.
• Pioneered an industry in West Africa by developing research to support the development of a business in foreign country where the industry did not exist.
• Executed highly profitable negotiations with four fortune 500 companies.
• Noted for excellence with cover feature in Black Enterprise Magazine - December 2009 for developing globally based business.
• Led strategic efforts in Africa to grow, harvest, process agriculture products to fortune 500 company
• Worked with a client to acquire a cannery from the government of Ghana, including traveling in country to assess investments, completing daily site trips to ascertain plant status, and writing key proposals and bids.
• Coordinated lucrative marketing efforts with high profile U.S. retailers (e.g. Shoppers Food Warehouse, Giant Stores, Safeway) to distribute imported Ghana yams. Imported, cleared and distributed four 20-food containers of Ghana yams monthly into the U.S.
• Business development - secured multimillion dollar contracts with the U.S. Federal Government utilizing GWAC's.
private sector development
farming / crops
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.