• Over fifteen years of experience in the United Nations working with environment, disaster risk reduction, development cooperation, and management, for organizations such as the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA)
• Experience with project and programme management (PMP certification), development evaluation and intergovernmental processes
• Legal and scientific background, drafting and coordinating publications involving both types of information (e.g., law and policy reviews, policy-relevant scientific assessments).
• Several years of work experience in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America.
• Based in Panama and the UK, ready to consider assignments elsewhere, and willing to travel to any region for work.
• Professional competence in English and Spanish.
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.