1. Provide secretarial support (word processing, production of reports and documents, filing, minute taking) as assigned.
2. Supervise ZPCT II administrative support staff.
3. Track office utilities on a monthly basis.
4. Monitor service providers’ contractual obligation to ZPCT II on a monthly basis.
5. Update the ZPCT II events calendar on a regular basis.
6. Oversee logistical arrangements of ZPCT II meetings and workshops, to ensure that meeting and workshops are organized
efficiently and effectively.
7. Manage the FHI/ZPCT II central filing system and co-ordinate the electronic filing of reports namely trip reports, USAID
concurrence, quarterly reports, recipient agreements, etc.
8. Assist the relevant staff in making appointments.
9. Take minutes of management and staff meetings and arrange dissemination.
10. Update ZPCT II database of partners and stakeholders regularly.
11. Assist the ZPCT II staff in arranging travel logistics for FHI/ZPCT II staff, consultants, and visiting staff, including hotel
arrangements, airport and hotel pick-ups, immigration clearance, etc.
12. Assist assigned supervisor and relevant staff in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies, including
anticipating needs for re-stocking.
13. Process documentation for all procurement for the project.
logistics / supplies
events / training
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.