Qualified management accountant (CIMA) that works at the Department for International Development as a Financial Capability Manager. Previous positions include management accounting and strategic finance.
• In current role responsible for promoting and building financial capability in DFID.
• Qualified accountant with Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA).
• Graduate with an Upper-Second Class Honours in BSc Business Economics with 8 years analytical work experience.
• Highly motivated with advanced communication, logistical and leadership skills developed as a volunteer army officer within a commando engineer unit of the British Army Reserves.
• Excellent proficiency in Office, particularly Excel, with use of advanced formulae and VBA.
• Languages – native English, fluent in Italian, advanced Spanish and intermediate French.
personnel / human resources
events / training
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.