• An experienced Performance Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist with relevant experience and
demonstrable skills in designing and managing monitoring and evaluation frameworks and
databases for information collection in the Education, Energy, Community Development and Health
sectors in Zambia. Some of the work entails data cleaning and preparation of statistical reports
appropriate for review and planning purposes for the projects and line sector Ministries at the
district and provincial level while promoting quality assurance.
• Experienced in training data collectors and frontline staff in data management and reporting
mechanism within line Ministry and donor obligations which included, among other things,
supervision of statistical officers, project M&E officers and data entry clerks in data collection,
audits, processing and reporting;
• Possesses excellent communication/ facilitation skills with respect to dissemination of findings or
• Possesses expert knowledge in conducting training for district and provincial staff in data collection,
management and analysis and overseeing the maintenance of databases and ensures data
validation before data entry both for public sector planning and project performance monitoring
• demonstrated strengths include familiarity and critical experience with the reporting
requirements and regulations of a United States Agency for International Development
(USAID) funded projects and
• deep familiarity with reporting requirements for European Union (EU) funded and World
• Experienced in performance monitoring processes include design and implementation of
monitoring systems that measures the effectiveness of project activities such as planning and
managing research and evaluative evidence;
• Skilled in the overall coordination and oversight of all evaluation activities relating to project
initiatives towards improving educational quality and mitigating the impact of HIV/AIDS on the
communities and education systems. Qualitative and quantitative survey design skills were utilized
in implementation of various assessments; and
• Vast experience in developing and managing large datasets in SPSS, MS Access and MS Excel and
analyzing and reporting findings to stakeholders.
monitoring / evaluation
world bank group
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!