Passionate environmentalist with particular interest in decentralised sanitation, solid waste management and renewable energy
• Nine (9) years of engineering experience in the fields of production engineering and decentralised wastewater and faecal sludge management.
• Planning and execution of decentralised wastewater treatment projects including project management, feasibility studies, design, implementation and site supervision
• Standardisation of decentralised wastewater and faecal sludge treatment systems
• Research and analytical analysis of wastewater characteristics and population equivalents in developing countries
• Capacity development measures within commercial utilities and private sector entities on implementation, operations and maintenance, administration and management of decentralised wastewater treatment systems
• Stakeholder management and community engagement processes for the implementation of sanitation interventions
solar / wind / biofuels
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.