• Medical graduate with 17 years of wide-ranging experience in various capacities in public health
• Academic background in medicine, surgery, health economics, disaster management, research and programs in public health
• Proven expertise in developing research instruments, training manuals, guidelines, SOPs, monitoring and evaluation tools, etc. for project or program implementation, reporting
• Supervision, training of different cadres of staff for nutrition, maternal health, child health, air pollution, neonatal health related activities
• Excellent organizer with problem solving skills, interpersonal relation building capacity, and ability to work in both urban & rural communities under difficult conditions
• Professional experience & demonstrated ability to coordinate and conduct different types of trials and studies in multicultural environment
• Experience in setting up study site for Health MIS, demographic surveillance and other health programs & activities with local collaborators and manage all technical details to comply with all partner organizations mandate
• Experience in setting up data management center for both program & research activities with Linux-Oracle server, designing databases and monitoring all operations through reports & outputs generated from the database for large community-based nutrition intervention trial
• Experience in working with spatial data using GPS, spatial analysis using ESRI's ArcGIS
• Excellent proficiency in communication in English, Bangla and other Bangladeshi local dialects
research & development
save the children international
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.