The Human Resources Manager,
Your advertisement for the position of Regional Data Assessor caught my attention, and as I appear to be a good match for this position I am eagerly applying for the vacancy. During my service year at Society for Family Health (NGO), I provided support to the Admin/ Finance department, Monitoring & Evaluation Department, and various program focal persons. This has given me a basic knowledge of Administration, Customer Service, program, Data Entry, policy implementation and generation of results. I am well grounded to join your organization and make positive impacts. My key areas of expertise include, but are not limited to the following;
• Daily preparation of Cash and Bank Payment Vouchers
• Daily review of retirements to ensure completeness and proper approval before posting into
SAP Accounting Package.
• Monthly Reconciliation of Bank statements with Bank cashbook and following up unclear effects
• Maintaining a Healthy relationship with Vendors and the Organization’s Banks
• Photocopying, Scanning, Filling, and labeling of all documents.
• Proper Documentation of financial Reports and other Vital Documents to ensure easy retrieval when needed.
• Handling Petty cash and ensuring that total cash payments, IOUs and physical cash balance up to the statutory amount at every point in time.
• Assisting with data retrieval and entering it on DHIS
• Monitoring & Evaluation of Data
• Prepare quotations and Goods Receive Notes for vendors after supply.
• Fuel consumption / Maintenance card update.
• Carry out asset verification to ensure that they exist.
• Carrying out other Accounting and Administrative functions assigned by my supervisor.
I believe that my skills, and little experience gathered can greatly enhance your company’s already impressive performance. I have a proven track record of responsibility, integrity and commitment to company objectives. I am a fast learner and very teachable. I’m comfortable working independently or as part of a team, and I firmly believe that your needs and my skills are an excellent match. Thank you for taking the time to consider my application.
I look forward to having an interview with you and eventually joining your organizations.
Edi Diana Nneme
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.