Dipak currently works as an infrastructure Development Specialist at UNDP, NIM project. Before joining to UNDP, Dipak worked for Room to Read (RtR) as Program Manager – School Infrastructure (SIPM). Prior to joining RtR, he has worked in management position with different national and international organization. He is practitioner of civil engineering – construction and management of building, road, community infrastructure, health post and hospitals. He has more than 13 years professional experience in different engineering infrastructure and managerial field – Technical auditing of infrastructure project, Design estimating and costing, cooperative market chain infrastructure development, management of construction project, contract management, contract awards, Water for life, gravity rope way, improved tuin, team leader.
Besides my professional experiences, I also have the following strengths;
• Experience of working with multi-stakeholders(Public and private sectors)
• Comfortable working on difficult and diversified works and good knowledge on Autocad and structural design and retrofitting work
• Ability to work under pressure and accomplish within deadlines
• Good team player
• Motivating skill to own or complete responsibilities assigned to the project team
• Conflict management and prioritization skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills- English
Dipak holds a M Sc. in Construction Management and bachelor’s degree in civil engineering form Nepal Engineering College and Institute of Engineering, Tribhuvan University who strongly believe in a motto in construction “Safety, Quality and Progress”.
architecture / design
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.