A self-motivated and performance focused individual with good knowledge of WASH, WATER QUALITY ANALYSIS and in war affected areas, psychological support and protection policy. Strongly believes in team work and enjoys challenging work to maximize opportunity to learn multi skilled profession.
Currently also working in lutheran world federations(LWF) Water laboratory undertaking analysis of water samples every week from refugees settleme
OTHER TRAINING'S ATTENDED
• Certificate in IMS
• Ground Water Monitoring Conducted by WASH UNHCR.
• GPS and QGIS training in Nairobi (UNHCR OFFICE)
• CLTS, CHAST, PHAST, PHASE (personal Hygiene and School Education)
• Water quality testing training by ministry of water.
• Deionization of high salinity borehole training in TECHNOLOGY FOR
TOMORROW ministry of water and environment.
• Reverse osmosis training on water quality in RIHAM FACTORY kampala
• IMS and data analysis software application (CP-IMS, SSPS-IMS)
hygiene / sanitation
events / training
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.