1. Social research for sustainable development,
2. Mixed methods (Q-squared studies),
3. Gender and development research; focusing on gender - responsive and transformative approaches for empowerment of women in agricultural development.
4.Program planning, design, implementation and coordination of projects
5. Proposal writing and fundraising and liaising with donor agencies to develop work plans and operational budgets and budget management.
6. I am also proficient in SPSS and STATA statistical packages, Ms Office and Open Data Kit (ODK tool suite for data collection)
I am currently working in the gender and sustainable research development division at research focusing on analyzing the gender gap in grain legumes and dryland cereals using mixed methods qualitative and quantitative and integration of GIS to geovisualize the gender gap.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.