• Recent Master’s degree graduate in public health and an extensive knowledge of public health systems, policies and Data Analysis from 5+ years in the field
• Extremely diligent worker who consistently displays attention to detail and perseverance through all of her work
• Collaborative individual who strives to show compassion and care to coworkers and patients at all times
• Database design and data analysis. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in teamwork. Experience with developing reports and dashboards in Tableau, VBA and macros, SQL,SAS, SPSS, STATA and experience blending data from multiple sources. Medicaid and Medicare policy and Ability to synthesize secondary data
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access)
• Research Methods and Data Analytics for Health Informatics, Epidemiology, Biostatistics. Analyzing data using SAS. Database Systems. Project Management. Health Quality and Safety, Affordable Care Act and Health promotion.
• NMR Spectroscopy IR Spectroscopy. Atomic Absorption UV-V. Gas Chromatography. Mass Spectroscopy Solution Preparation. Ion Chromatography FT-IR. Soil chemistry, bacteriology and histology. Buffer preparation, titration, pipetting, pH meter, analytical balances and safety health measurements
• Research with Zebra Fish and Nitrogen Gas
• MPH Thesis: HIV/AIDS Transmission Reduction Strategies
architecture / design
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.