Summary of Achievements:
• Successfully motivated and managed my organization for 11 years as a leader; building a high-quality workforce with a focus on skills development and innovation for improved team performance and to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
• Influenced people, policies and partnerships towards taking program ownership at all levels through motivation and well-coordinated technical support. Ensured internal resources and vendors are aware of anticipated results and deadlines for the flawless execution of projects.
• Implemented integration of WASH, GIS, and disaster response management and their convergence in project cycle within the framework of Sustainable Development Goals (5, 6, 11 and 13).
• Personal & professional integrity
• Result driven
• Professional ethics
Professional Attributes (Specialist):
• Management, Supervision & Coordination
• Monitoring and Assessments (including EIA)
• Capacity Building, Training, Mentoring
• Knowledge Networking and Alliance Building
• Emergency Preparedness and Response
• Operational Research and Analysis
• Program Planning and Development
• Documentation (of best practices) and Proposal Writing
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.