• Expertise in policy oriented research and evidence-based advocacy for private and public policy making and budgeting, gained by working as a technical assistant at United Nations Women (UNW) Ecuador and CWF non-profit.
• Outstanding academic achievement and excellent research/analytical skills leading to two honors degrees and the attribution of pre-doctoral fellowships to work as a researcher at world’s leading institutions, University of California Berkeley and Karolisnka Institutet.
• Well-honed leadership, administrative and team-work skills grew as an elected team leader of a 60-resident cooperative based community.
• Commitment to public service and underrepresented groups rights advancement, developed through pro-bono consultancy and voluntary work since 2011.
• Advanced in E-Prime and Inquisit programming languages. Excellent in SPSS and Excel for statistical analysis.
• Full professional proficiency in Italian, English and Spanish; Intermediate French and Portuguese.
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!