I am a professional and academic expert in international development and conflict resolution.
I am particularly committed to improving the lives of the most vulnerable people, including refugees and victims of human rights abuses.
My multifaceted background ranges from research management to community-based humanitarian relief, from peacebuilding to economic development policy.
- conflict resolution and post-conflict reconstruction
- international development policy and community development programming
- humanitarian relief, including homeless and refugee assistance
Field experience and regional knowledge:
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Balkans (former Yugoslavia)
- Southeast Asia (East Timor, Indonesia)
- Middle East (Lebanon)
- strategic planning and policy-making
- diplomacy and confidential information management
- political analysis and report writing
- research methods and project management
facilities / infrastructure
research & development
torts / conflict resolution
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!