* Established experience in implementing social science research methods, working with coastalcommunities in Cambodia via doctoral fieldwork (over an 18-month period)
* Progressively responsible professional experience in policy development, monitoring and evaluation,
research, and international development across Canadian provincial, federal and United Nations levels
* Demonstrated contributions involving synthesizing and drafting reports and research publications
* Proven experience in environmental, development and research-based institutions (e.g. United NationsUniversity; CIDA; WorldFish Center), including in a developing-country setting (Philippines/Cambodia)
* Experience in project management, including implementation/monitoring of projects and activities,dissemination of research to researchers, policy/decision makers and research users (e.g. K* initiative)
* Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills through coordination of projects,presentations, preparation of reports, and participation in multilateral international meetings
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency in: MS Office, NVivo 11, AdobeInDesign/Lightroom
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!