- Excellent research, writing and communication skills
- Academic and professional experience researching history, politics, law, governance, and culture
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand.
- Graduated with an MSc (Distinction) from the London School of Economics and Political Sciences
- Experience in a variety of industries: tax, academic, legal, human resources, government, retail, media.
- I can speak French.
- I possess dual nationality and can therefore live and work in the UK and EU.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.