I have more than 20 years of wide and extensive experience in various water resources development planning, study and design works which includes hydro-power, water supply & sanitation, irrigation as well as multi-purpose and integrated resource development projects. I have specific experience in the following areas;
• Project planning and management
• Project monitoring and Evaluation
• Contract document preparation contract negotiation and administration
• Lead the technical committee for tender evaluation
• Developing and implementing strategy and understanding of key policy issues in the water and energy sector.
• Participating in reconnaissance, pre-feasibility and feasibility level studies of many water resources projects.
• Design and construction supervision of dams, weirs, spillway, water supply system, flood protection works, hydraulic structures etc.
• Preparation of technical proposals, specification, tender documents, of various projects.
• Involving in integrated river basins development master plan studies.
• Preliminary Environmental Impact Assessment of projects
• Preliminary Financial and Economic analysis of Hydropower projects
I have competent skill on computer utilization of standard operating programs like MS Word, Excel, Power point and MS Project. In addition I am also able to utilize different professional software like Auto-Cad, Geo slope, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS 3.1 etc. and familiar with some topographic survey data processing software.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.