Seasoned marketing and sales specialist with +8 years of experience managing solid B2C brands through achieving and maintaining competitive product positioning.
Metrics-driven, trilingual professional with a proven track record of strategic and operational brand management within different regulatory environments and competitive landscapes.
Capacity of easily understanding market dynamics and best-case practices, and transforming the traditional marketing approach into a consultative and social one.
Expertise in presenting and showcasing brand value proposition, and gaining additional market shares. Operating in multinational environments (PMI, JWT, Colgate Palmolive, Mindshare) allowed him to improve his ability to engage with C-level executives, and diverse group of stakeholders.
Areas of Expertise
• Marketing: Marketing communications | | Public relations | Direct & social marketing | Social media | Digital marketing | Online advertising
• Business Development: Prospection | Sales process & presentations | Consultative Selling | Negotiation & closing | Competitive analysis | Product positioning | Market research
• Account Management: Strategic relationship building, management, and development | Customer service, support and retention
• Events: End-to-end event management (planning, implementation, follow-up and reporting
• Program Management: Strategic planning, Resources management, Fundraising and financial tracking, Stakeholders’ engagement
Corporate Training | Continuous Education
Philip Morris International
• 2016 - EEMA Marketing & Sales Program
• 2016 - Project Management
• 2016 - Situational Leadership & Conflict Management
• 2015 - Brand Design Thinking
• 2015 - Digital Marketing e-Learning
• 2014 - Channel Strategy Optimization
events / training
media affairs / public relations
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!