- I serve as the compliance and due diligence focal point of the organization, collaborating closely with the CFO on enhancing anti-fraud practices.
- I manage due diligence procedures (KYC, AML, etc.) as well as administer the organisation's incident management system.
- My job involves providing training to partners on anti-terrorism screening and anti-fraud management.
- I manage the anti-fraud/corruption frameworks through executing risk assessments on different processes including financial management, accounting, procurement & grant management.
- My work has involved drafting the Fraud Risk Self Assessment Tool for grantees, updating and revising the grantees' guideline on Loss & Misuse - Fraud, implementing the organization’s whistle-blowing tool and designing the incident report management process and mapping reporting lines.
- I was also responsible for drafting key organisational documents like the anti-fraud strategy and incident report management regulation, as well as revising existing regulations and policies like the anti-terrorism screening regulation.
- I initiated and rolled-out online ethics training for staff on integrity, workplace harassment and anti-fraud.
- As part of involvement in strengthening compliance and sharing best practice, I am an active member of the INGO Compliance Network. I fully organised the Geneva edition of the Network conferences: initiated and drafted the agenda, organised sessions and presentations among presenters from different organisations in the world, organised venue/catering, communicated with members and facilitated the conference day.
anti-corruption / transparency
trade policy / tariffs
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.