With a strong interest in integrating, assisting and empowering people, I am looking for a job in the area of community and international development. I am in the final stages of completing my Masters in Educational Policies, focusing my thesis on Syrian refugee women, in addition to holding a degree in Community Development from Western University in Canada. Through my experience working in developing, planning, coordinating programs and conducting research, I am confident that my professional and personal attributes are a strong match for positions that focuses on humanitarian support, advocacy and coordination.
A summary includes:
• Experience in planning and coordinating programs
• Strong leadership skills and training, building rapports and partnerships
• Experience in coaching, assisting groups and encouraging confidence
• Understanding, caring, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• English and Arabic proficiency
torts / conflict resolution
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.