◆ Well-honed ICT manager, 25+ years rich, diverse, international experience in established as well as emerging markets in Middle East, Australia, APAC, USA
◆Strong commitment to excellence, to enterprise value addition, ensuring IT initiatives augment strategic objectives of enterprise within budget & schedule
◆Exceptional blend of project-management, Business Analysis, technology management, strategy / Business Continuity Planning,
◆Passionate about Business Process Analysis, and people management
◆Aficionado of Continuous Improvement paradigm
Focus on raising RoI, reducing TCO by applying industry best practices and optimizing business processes.
• IS/IT management professional focused on increasing productivity, quality, customer satisfaction. I managed large scale, full lifecycle, multi-million US$ mission-critical systems in Australia, South Asia, Middle East, USA. I am well versed practitioner of SDLC, EPM, PMI-PMBOK, IIBA-BABOK, SQA/SQM, CMMI 5, AGILE & Waterfall methodologies. I successfully transitioned to AGILE methodology several project teams working for Fortune-500 client.
• Extensive experience in consulting, Business Analysis, ERP implementations, managed large teams of cross-functional specialists/managers including PhD scholars from wide spectrum of skill-set in technical and functional domain.
• A quick adapter, steep learning curve. Adept at working with ambiguity, under pressure, knack of conflict resolution.
• Exceptional interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with stakeholders at CxO level to functional levels.
• Exceptionally energetic, focused, team leader & player. I lead high-performing teams through implementing change and improvements with sharp focus on enterprise strategic benefit realization of technology solutions. Sensitive to multi-cultural work environment.
• My multifarious IT management experience in several business domains enables me to keep in view the forest while counting trees, this is most useful in stakeholders' Expectation Management and Risk Management.
• Extensive experience of broad spectrum of computing platforms ranging from high-end IBM mainframe systems, enterprise systems, minicomputers to microcomputers and mobile computing in varied combinations of interconnectivity paradigms.
• confidentiality, system integrity requirements, applicable laws and regulations relating to ICT and IS.
BUSINESS DOMAIN I Managed public and private sector projects in developed and emerging markets in:
◆Financial Sector – Stock Exchange & CSD Operation, Multi-currency Debt Management
◆e-Governance – Design & Architecture Automation of Parliament & MoF & MoEA, Govt. of Pakistan
◆Banking Sector – Leasing, Consumer Finance, retail /back-office banking, loans, collection
◆Telecom Sector - multilingual, IVR, online directory assistance, Billing, Fault Management & CRM
◆Engineering / Manufacture / Industrial Sector – Design / Development management, SCM
◆Defense Sector – Logistics, Maintenance Planning, Shopfloor management, Cost Accounting
◆Petroleum Sector – E&P Up/Midstream Process Management, Data Visualization & Management
◆Education / Academic Sector – Multi-campus academic management, e-Exams, LMS, e-Learning (SCORM)
◆FMCG Sector – Warehouse, POS & Pricing management, Inventory & Re-order management