· Bilingual renewable energy and infrastructure financing professional with a 12-year proven track record originating, structuring and restructuring financings for complex infrastructure investments in the US, Latin America and emerging markets generally:
i) Sectors: renewable energy, water & environmental, agribusiness, conventional energy and infrastructure
ii) Types of investments: both greenfield/start-ups and acquisitions of existing projects
· Investor and mentor of start-ups in various sectors, including social for-profits
· 2-3 years of experience as management/strategy consultant analyzing start-ups in the online sector
· Additional specialized work in international development finance and fundraising for non-profits
· Master of International Affairs in International Finance and Development from Columbia University-SIPA
· Fulbright Scholar 2004-05 & 2005-06
· 6-year MSc/BSc degree in Industrial Engineering from Universidad Pontificia Comillas-ICAI
· Key Personality Traits: energetic, persistent and resilient / passionate when faced with complex situations
· Key Strengths: negotiation, client management and partnership-building skills
solar / wind / biofuels
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.