Accomplished executive with comprehensive experience building and leading companies from concept to profitability. Proven ability to assemble teams, recruit boards, forge partnerships, target and acquire companies, and raise capital from investors, resulting in multimillion-dollar revenue growths.
OPERATING – LED AND SOLD SEVERAL START-UPS
• Founded QSpace, merged it to form iPlace, and was subsequently acquired by Experian
• Past CEO and Chairman of online gaming company that was built over 3 years and sold
• Founded online financial services company that was built and sold after 7 years
PRIVATE EQUITY / CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT
• Sourced and completed buyout of automotive marketing services company from NYSE-listed Fortune 500 company
• Led corporate development function and managed due diligence and analysis on potential acquisition targets at a pre-IPO company
• Private investments in mining, mobile, online, financial services and marketing services
• Consulted to Fortune 100 clients in the financial services sector
• Pursued nuclear missile (ICBM) dismantlement and fissile projects in the former Soviet Union
• Developed improved operational/budgeting processes for telecommunications company
CURRENT BOARD MEMBERSHIP
• Advisory Board, The African Network (global non-profit organization)
• Director, eTranzact International (financial switching and mobile moneyg company)
• Advisory Board, InvestmentOne Venture Capital
Specialties: General management, finance, operations, strategy, product development, business development, corporate development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.