- Area of Focus: Macro, public finance, infrastructure, private-sector and enterprise development.
- Expertise: Formulation and country programming of donor resources, analytical studies (notably growth strategies and public expenditure management). Portfolio management (all sectors), design and implementation of projects, especially private sector and multi-sector budget support, evaluation of programs and projects.
- Senior Economist / Deputy Director / Sector Manager World Bank: 1981-2009 - Task managed projects and strategic studies; provided and led policy and strategic advice to Governments, managed large (US$1.5 billion) multi-sector portfolio during last 6 years.
- Independent Consultant: 2010-present: Project and Thematic evaluations, Strategic work, Studies.
- Regional Experience: Africa (most countries), East-Asia, and Europe (including through periodic field work), as well as South and Central Asia, and Latin-America (desk work only).
- Donor Experience: World Bank, IMF, EU, AfDB, ADB, IADB, UN agencies, Norway, and Finland.
research & development
world bank group
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.