* An accomplished Project Manager (PMD Pro 1) and Medical Practitioner with over 10 years' experience on United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and MacArthur Foundation funded grants in international development, research and social marketing dedicated to partnership networking, community development and advocacy within the field of health programs (HIV/AIDS, TB, OVC and Nutrition, SRHR and MNCH) and the strengthening of health care systems to achieve enhanced performance and quality care outcomes in resource limited settings.
* Extensive involvement in all levels of relationship building, proposal capture, program development planning, implementation and monitoring.
* Knowledge management and innovation. (Systems, applications and products (SAP) in Program Data processing certified)
* Strong public speaking, teaching and facilitating skills for diverse audiences.
* Especially talented in transitioning strategy into action with a proven ability to manage projects within challenging deadlines.
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.