Represent and advice the Government of Argentina in international and domestic matters related to the United Nations and other International Organizations, comprising:
• Human Rights Council (HRC)
• World Health Organization (WHO)
• The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV and AIDS (UNAIDS)
• International Labour Organization (ILO)
• Universal Periodic Review (UPR)
• Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD)
• International Office of Migration (IOM)
• Conference on Disarmament (CD)
• International Communications Union (ITU)
• International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
• The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
-Provides recommendations and writes proposals regarding topics arising in international forums
- Provides policy analysis and drafts reports and recommendations to both central government and Permanent Mission
-Elaborates draft resolutions and declarations of regional groups, advises superiors, writes and deliver speeches, and attends side events and meetings with other Permanents Missions
- Elaborates national working papers for matters related to Disarmament, Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Law.
- Provides political and geo-strategic recommendations on matters related to the UN System
- Organises and manages high-level events for the Permanent Mission of Argentina
- Manages specific projects and initiatives of the Permanent Mission of Argentina
- Facilitates the agenda and visits of national high-level authorities
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.