Senior Program Evaluator with over ten years of experience in developing Evaluation Framework and using mixed methods approach. Previous career of over 30 years at Statistics Canada as a Survey Statistician and Methodologist.
Team Leader for Baseline studies, mid-term and end-line evaluation of USAID Feed the Future, USDA Food for Progress Value Chain Programs in West Africa as well as UNDP Women Empowerment and Micro Enterprise Programs. Recently lead and conducted the end-line evaluation of a Youth Program for UNFPA in the Syrian Refugee Camp in Jordan. Work experience in West Africa, the Middle East, Haiti, Mauritius and Canada. Fluent in English, French and Spanish.
• Very familiar with USAID and USDA Evaluation Policy and Guidelines; Activity Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Plan, Data Quality Assessment (DQA); UN Monitoring and Evaluation Policy and Guidelines.
• Experienced in conducting Household Surveys, Population Based surveys; Client Satisfaction surveys; Questionnaire and Sampling Design; Data Processing; Statistical Data Analysis and triangulation of qualitative and quantitative data.
• Provide expert training to survey and qualitative research interviewers.
• Experienced in conducting and managing data collection in the field including rural West Africa.
• Sectors of interest include: Agriculture, Food Security and Rural Development; Women and Youth Empowerment; Micro-enterprises and Micro-finance; Education.
• Skilled trainer in Survey Methodology and Program Evaluation; Workshop Facilitator
• Business Development and Proposal Writer.
• Access to a large network of national consultants.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.