Public health technologist with a background in statistical analysis, mobile technology and electronic medical records, seeking opportunities to create and implement innovative solutions to 21st century health and technology problems.
• MPH in Epidemiology from the Boston University School of Public Health
• Led technical development for healthcare facility assessment tools that have been deployed throughout Africa and Southeast Asia
• Provided statistical and analytical support for mobile health programs throughout the world as a consultant for Pathfinder International
• Experience working with and for some of the world's leading non-communicable disease advocacy institutions, including NCD-FREE, The Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network (YP-CDN), and NCD Action Network
• Accomplished teacher and lecturer with high-profile work at a variety of leading educational institutions in the United States and abroad
• 3+ years providing technical support for clinical and electronic medical record software as a Programmer/Analyst at Meditech. Duties include providing Level 1 and 2 technical support, as well as coding custom modifications, in-house trainings and technical documentation
• A diverse writing portfolio that includes corporate ghostwriting, newspaper articles, classical program notes, and copywriting for a variety of individual and institutional clients
• 10+ years experience as a professional musician, including performances at Carnegie Hall that were favorably reviewed by the New York Times
• Statistical analysis (SAS/STATA/R)
• CommCare app design
• Pubic speaking
• In-depth knowledge of scholarship and of non-communicable diseases
• Event planning and production
• Experience in SQL
• Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premier
writing / journalism
planning / policies / institutions
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!