• Over 28 years’ experience in External Cooperation management, over 25 years of long-term Service Contracts in development programmes funded by the European Development Fund (EDF) and other donors (ECHO, KfW/DFID/Sida).
• Technical Assistant (TA) and Team Leader for contracts & finance, procurement and logistics management implementing EDF Programme Estimates (PE’s) and EDF Call for Proposals/Grant Schemes (CfP’s). Responsible for drafting programme/projects profiles (programme objectives, results and coordination of programme activities), drafting Terms of Reference (ToR) for technical assistance and consultancy assignments and management thereof.
• In depth up-to-date knowledge of, and broad experience in, Financial and Contractual procedures of the 11th EDF, fully conversant with the latest EU Practical Guides to financial and contractual procedures (PRAG’s), including implementation of PE’s in compliance with the latest version of the Practical Guide to procedures for Programme Estimates (PE Guide).
• As Technical Adviser, long term experience in practical cooperation with officials of National Authorising Offices (management of EDF Funds) and EU Delegations staff.
• Long-term experience in implementation of complex EU funded programmes (DG DEVCO) in agriculture, natural resources management, rural development, food security, private sector development, infrastructure, small and medium enterprises and institutional reform, policy reform and capacity building, community development programmes and Grant Schemes.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.