I have a strong background in organisation, administration, finance and event
management. I am undertaking a Masters in Peace and Conflict Studies because I
am deeply committed to working in social change and to help people live in a more
collaborative and peaceful world. I am open-minded and approachable, observe
confidentiality, have a good sense of humor and learn new processes quickly. I
enjoy working as part of a team and independently. Specific skills I have gained from
my work experience and study include:
• Independent research and analytical skills
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Event, conference and organising workshops
• Leadership and management skills
• Strong financial and administration skills
• Record keeping/monitoring
• Webpage maintenance and social media outreach
• Comfortable in multiethnic environments with experience in cross-cultural
• Writing draft project proposal (in class exercise).
torts / conflict resolution
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.