Program management professional experienced in innovative design and implementation of large-scale
development projects for youth and special groups. Progressive 10-year career encompassing
implementing health and economic strengthening priorities, PEPFAR programs, financial analysis,
planning and collaborative strategies.
Other areas of competence include:
• Technical guidance: successfully worked with programming teams and provided leadership on
skills development, training effectiveness and prevention activities
• Planning: led strategic planning for mobilization of special groups, events, training and workshops
• Monitoring and evaluation: extensive experience in monitoring program progress and budgets,
designing monitoring and evaluation tools as well as providing information for effective decision
• Communication: honed through participating in training, internal correspondence, technical
reporting and engaging with implementing partners and stakeholders
• Representation: attended high level meetings in technical working groups, county level, public and
private sector and international fora in representing organization's objectives
• Analysis: excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Work ethics: team player with a positive attitude and appreciates individual and team contributions
events / training
personnel / human resources
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!