John is a result-oriented and dynamic public health professional. He is an epidemiologist by training and highly skilled in Research, Monitoring and Evaluation of development projects. He is known for bringing to bare his Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative aspects of Public Health in managing development projects for maximum impact. He has expertise in:
- Program design, planning and implementation of M&E systems
- Program evaluation and survey management
- Qualitative, quantitative and mixed method research methodologies
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Development of Knowledge management products; dissemination of M&E results
- Facilitating Intentional Group Learning in project management environment
- Developing and managing learning agenda
- Creating and maintaining project monitoring tools and databases
- Facilitating capacity building sessions
He is open and willing to travel widely.
monitoring / evaluation
research & development
save the children international
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.