I’m a multidisciplinary researcher with great interest in educational, poverty and childhood research, I also specialize in monitoring and evaluation. I have about 10 years experience working and conducting research with vulnerable children especially those living on the streets and low-income communities.
Until recently, I managed a UNICEF funded project providing E-learning Services to rural community and primary schools aimed at assessing the impact, effectiveness and applicability of eLearning in rural low-income schools.
In my career I have worn many hats: Researcher, Project manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, planner, analyst and strategist which have given me abilities to manage multidisciplinary projects and navigate challenges. Through my various professional engagements i have come to believe that my professional values boil to the following:
• I’m a multi-linguist of research; I fluently speak qualitative and quantitative research.
• People can fight to get credit, all I want is to win.
• A lot of people have big ideas, but execution is what matters and I like focussing on what matters.
• I believe there are different ways of doing one thing; there are more plans beyond plan A and B.
• Sometimes I run towards fire.
MY TOP 10 EXPERIENCE AREAS:
• Qualitative and quantitative Research
• Research with children
• Educational assessments
• Program monitoring and evaluation
• Project management
• Child protection
• Service learning and community service
• Street children interventions
• Poverty and wellbeing
• Disability and inclusiveness
research & development
monitoring / evaluation
anti-poverty / social justice
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!