- More than 14 years of solid diverse experience in program management in emergencies, early recovery and development context. Areas include; education, child protection, youth engagement, DRR, community development and humanitarian coordination and response within United Nations, International NGOs and national
- Proven management, team building and leadership skills. Experience in managing multi donors funding with extensive experience in fund raising and proposal preparation.
- Sound experience in setting up of program operations and in project design, formulation, monitoring and evaluation.This includes information management, reporting, emergency rapid assessment and coordination among various counterparts and beneficiaries.
- Confident in communication with counterparts in Government United Nations agencies, International/Local NGO's and donor bodies.
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work well and set priorities under pressure and in conditions of high emergency and extreme hardship whilst achieving collective objectives of the organization and maintaining a harmonious relationship with colleagues and other professionals.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.