• Experience: 1-year research in government, 6-year Ph.D. at University of Oxford, 1-year post-doc at Georgetown University, and half-year project management.
• Project Management: Initiated, managed, or joined 18 research/evaluation projects in 2010-2018.
• Publication and Presentation: 12 journal articles (5 in English and 7 in Chinese), 1 book chapter, 4 research reports, and 9 media articles; 20 referred conference presentations and 19 invited talks.
• Awards: 4 scholarships, 3 fellowships, 3 research grants, and 17 travel grants.
• Skills: Project management, quantitative and qualitative research, impact evaluation, policy analysis, etc.
• Language and Software: English (professional), Chinese (native), MS Office, STATA, SPSS, NVivo, etc.
research & development
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.