- Development and cooperation specialist with core competencies in the water sector (WASH, IWRM)
- Design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of hardware and software interventions
- Track record of 15 years of professional experience gathered in Europe, Africa and the Middle East
- Credentials with various development organisations, central and local state actors, bilateral and multilateral aid institutions, international NGOs, CBOs, the academia and the private sector
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING / CONSTRUCTION OF INFRASTRUCTURES
- Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH)
- Design, construction, maintenance and rehabilitation of infrastructures
- Project and quality management (PQM)
- Geographical information systems (GIS)
- Natural resources and integrated water resources management (NRM/IWRM)
- Environmental impact assessment (EIA)
DEVELOPMENT AND COOPERATION / HUMANITARIAN AID
- Planning and result based management of projects and programmes (PCM, RBM)
- Monitoring & evaluation of projects and programmes in the development sector (M&E)
- Qualitative and quantitative impact assessment (IA)
- Capacity building, organisational development, participative concertation processes
- Emergency relief and recovery
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.