I a holder of Bachelor degree in Business Administration (BBA) majored in accounting, an ACCA and currently pursuing CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor).
I previously worked as credit controller and a trainee/assistant auditor where I acquired the following skills:
- Ability to prepare financial statements
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time and balancing competing priorities
- Proficiency in accounting softwares (Quick Books, Pastel and Tally)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills and swiftly identify the root of any problem.
- Able to collect and analyze information and digest facts and quickly grasp complex technical issues.
- Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to work effectively in English & French.
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.