Determined, innovative and versatile individual attracted by developing skills, embracing new challenges and implementing creative solutions. Having graduated at the age of 20 with a BSc (Hons) in Economics from the University of Warwick, I spent the first 5 years of my professional career working as a Credit Analyst for Macquarie Bank during which I was promoted on 3 occasions. I am also a CFA charter holder having passed all exams at the first attempt.
- Strong negotiation and diplomacy skills developed through fostering of long-term internal relationships with a wide variety of personalities.
- Suited to working under intense pressure. Proactive in organising and streamlining workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Experienced in financial analysis and modeling techniques.
- High level of attention to detail and analytical skills gained through academic study and research background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication demonstrated through report writing experience and numerous instances of presenting approvals to senior management.
- Fast-learner demonstrating a high level of adaptability to different tasks and different industries.
After taking a sabbatical travelling through Latin America now currently undertaking a Research Masters in International Development Studies.
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!