• Seasoned upstream oil and gas development leader with 25+ years, last 20 years with Shell E&P Company.
• Commercial and technical experience in the full exploration and production spectrum: lease sale bids - exploration - field development - asset management; acquisitions and asset divestments.
• Strong, consistent performance and proven delivery track record and expertise in front end development of complex, flagship and material projects: onshore Iraq, deepwater (DW) US Gulf of Mexico (GoM) and Brazil, onshore US and onshore & offshore Brunei.
• Commercial mindset and ability to integrate complex technical and non-technical issues and frontline experience in managing key internal and external interfaces to create value for shareholders and external stakeholders.
• People leader and believer - coaching and developing multinational development engineering staff. Ability to inspire across teams, functions and organizational units towards a shared goal and plan. Vast experience in building front end development organizations and subsurface teams for maturation of large E&P projects.
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.