• Over 14 years of experience across Public Health, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Consulting and Information Technology in developed, emerging and resource limited environments
• Focused on improving access to health commodities in low- and middle-income countries
• International experience (education and work experience): India, China, Russia, USA, UK and countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and South East Asia
• Areas of experience: health systems strengthening, policy advocacy, procurement & supply chain, market access, pharmaceutical pricing, health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), pharmaceutical sales and commercialization, commercial strategy consulting, business intelligence and analytics
• Strengths: relationship management, negotiation and influencing skills, cross functional team leadership, project management
• Areas of interest: health systems reform and universal access to health
research & development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.