Accomplished and results-focused security executive with a distinguished twenty year career protecting high-profile people, assets, and facilities in the most diverse and challenging environments worldwide.
Repeated success as director, manager and advisor in the design and implementation of security-related matters. Expert communication, assessment and problem solving skills, with a proven ability to address safety and security needs in rapidly changing, high-threat, overseas environments.
Decisive leadership of large, complex organizations including team building, budgeting and administration. Successful management of risk analyses, contingency planning, threat mitigation strategies, and crisis response. Over 16 years living and working overseas.
Core competencies include:
• Safety Operations Planning / Execution
• Emergency Response / Crisis Management
• Physical Security / Information Security
• Budgeting / Contract Management • Leadership / Team Building
• Risk Management / Threat Assessment
• Security Planning for Events / Organizations
• Protective Security Operations
torts / conflict resolution
events / training
personnel / human resources
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!