I am Public Policy Expert and Legal Researcher and my main areas of expertise relate to the sectors of Anti-Corruption and Good Governance. In the field of Anti-Corruption, I have worked/provided services in Armenia, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Switzerland and lectured in Russia, Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan.
I have experience of occupying management positions and never tried to avoid taking responsibility on my shoulders. In this regard, I would like to mention that I have experience of leading teams composed from international and local experts in Armenia and Afghanistan.
In connection with Anti-Corruption, I have authored (co-authored) more than 30 reports/articles/ papers, 3 fundamental research studies, 3 shadow reports for International Anti-Corruption Commitments of Armenia within the frameworks of UNCAC, GRECO and OECD Istanbul Anti-Corruption Action Plan.
Also, I have co-authored Concept Paper on Anti-Corruption Strategy in the System of Public Administration of Armenia (2014) and had a big impact on adoption of Armenia’s Law on Whistleblowing System.
I speak freely 3 languages (Armenian, English, Russian), have good understanding of Ukrainian and basic knowledge of French.
In conclusion, these are entities I worked/provided services to:
1. International/Regional Organizations (World Bank, UNDP, UNHCR, OSCE, EU, CoE);
2. Internationalized (mixed) state institutions (Independent Joint Anti-Corruption Monitoring and Evaluation Committee of Afghanistan – MEC);
3. EU Framework Contractors (AETS Consortium, DADA6);
4. Think thanks (Konrad Adenauer Foundation Armenia, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Armenia);
5. International and national NGO-s (TI Armenia, Promo Lex Association Moldova);
6. State institutions contracted by international donor organizations (Working Group on drafting Concept on Anti-Corruption Strategy in the System of Public Administration of Armenia, President’s office of Armenia, Ministry of Justice of Armenia);
7. Diplomatic Representations (EU Delegation through EU Framework Contractors);
8. Academia (American University of Kyrgyzstan, North Caucasus Federal University in Stavropol)
9. Private sector companies specialized in political risks assessment (ALACO LLC, Control Risks Group Limited LLC).