Multilingual, highly motivated and solution-oriented sustainability/CSR and communications professional. I
am a double master degree candidate with 10+ years of international experience in business, consultancy
firms, government and not-for-profit organizations. Throughout my career I have successfully developed
and demonstrated the strategic and commercial value of sustainable business practices and strategic
communication. Expertise includes advising executive management on a range of strategic business areas:
• Business development and organizational change
• Good governance, ethics and transparency
• Human rights and sustainable supply chain management
• Sustainability compliance and risk assessment
• Sustainability reporting and stakeholder communication
• Digital communications/Public relations
• Advocacy & Public affairs
• Stakeholder management and relationship/partnership building
• Strategic response and crisis management
• Excellent project and operations management
Language and IT Qualifications
• Full fluency and business proficiency in written and spoken English
• Bilingual Danish and German
• Medium business proficiency in Spanish and French
• Master level in presentation tools such as: PPT(keynote), video editing and analytical tools e.g. Excel
private sector development
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!
Already a member? Just sign in.
Orjoin to message other community members on Devex.