Entrepreneur, researcher, strategist in public and private sector, international consultant.
Gained unique, multidisciplinary experience in all sectors of the knowledge triangle:
• starting a successful companies at the beginning of Polish open economy era in early 90’
• studying nuclear spectroscopy as a young researcher, member of the international research teams at CERN
• starting one of the first technology transfer office in Poland at the Warsaw University,
• managing large strategy departments in the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in Poland,
• developing and implementing strategy for the largest Polish and Central European defence company
• leading international expert groups for the European Commission, United Nations.
Expert in development of national and regional innovation strategies with strong focus on horizontal relations between innovation and other polices including research, entrepreneurship, human development, intellectual property and sustainable industrial policy. Specific areas of expertise cover academic entrepreneurship (start-up development, seed and vc capital, incubators), building business – academia relationship, innovations systems (from national, regional to networks and clusters) and foresight.
research & development
monitoring / evaluation
Interested in learning more about this Devex member?
With a Recruitment Account, you can view the full profile & CV for this member and other professionals around the world. Click here to know more!